Before Mimeo, Parker Drilling’s Safety Training Team had a time and cost intensive document process, involving pre-printing and warehousing. Turnaround time for the delivery of documents could be as long as 10 days, creating business challenges for Glenn and his team.
- Non-core document distribution distracted from course development & training
- Out-of-date materials in classrooms as a result of a pre-print & warehouse model
- No reporting capabilities on document distribution
- High fixed costs
Glenn determined transitioning to Mimeo’s on-demand solution would eliminate process bottlenecks, while saving time and money. The Parker Drilling Team would now have access to an updated virtual library for ordering Safety Training documents.
- Only up-to-date materials are in student hands
- Turnaround reduced from 10 days to next day
- Streamlined process & easy ordering
- Consistent document content & quality at all worldwide locations
- Reduced overall document & process costs
- Robust reporting by course, document type & location
BONUS – TEAM COLLABORATION
Glenn and the Parker Drilling Team now share their virtual Mimeo library of documents, allowing for up-to-date access to all materials.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Parker Drilling is a pioneer in harsh-environment drilling and provides advanced solutions to the energy industry. Parker Drilling currently employs over 3,000 workers in 14 countries.