We’re joining the bandwagon in sharing which of our hundreds of blog posts were most popular in 2018.
We create content to help our community of professionals do their jobs better. The great thing about Mimeo is that we touch so many parts of the business:
Trainers use us for classroom workbooks and digital materials.
Proposal teams rely on us for next-day delivery of professionally assembled binders and presentations.
Marketers leverage our global presence for more controlled and efficient print collateral.
With that in mind, we curate our blog posts to provide insights for all our favorite departments.
Here our top 5 posts from 2018 for you and Linda who leaves cookies in the break room.
Tell us in the comments: which was your favorite post this year?
Blog Posts for Everyone
- 5 Key Lean Manufacturing Principles (That You Can Apply to Your Business)
- What Do Employees Value the Most? 19 Studies Told Us This
- State of the Print Industry: Growth and Innovation
- Scientifically Proven: The Effectiveness of Posters
- How Music Can Affect Your Brain, Work, and Learning
Blog Posts for Trainers
- The Top Training KPIs
- 6 Tips in Teaching Suggestive Selling to Your Retail Team
- 7 Steps to Blend Training for Front of House Staff
- How to Simplify Your Life with an All-In-One Training Document
- 4 Aspects of the Best Employee Training Programs
Blog Posts for Proposal Professionals
- The Importance of the Pink Team in the Proposal Process
- Writing Proposals: 8 Challenges You Can’t Avoid
- The Ideal RFP Team: A Breakdown
- How to Put Together a Killer Presentation
- 7 Tools for RFP Teams
Blog Posts for Marketers
- 7 Visual Merchandising Tips for Your Retail Space
- Rebranding Best Practices After a Merger or Acquisition
- How Creating an Effective Booklet Can Grow Your Business
- 6 Keys to Build an Emotional Connection Between Products and Customers
- Design Tips on 4 Types of Print Marketing Materials
New Year, New You
We’re hiring! Kickstart the new year with a great career opportunity. Check our Careers Page to see where we’re currently in search of Mimiacs!