Lou practices what she preaches and packs this webinar with fun exercises that will help you remember the learning objectives, including polls, drawings, and audience participation.
Walk away from this webinar ready to:
- Start with the end in mind, working back from the performance gap to design optimum learning experiences
- Audit your learning design to Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences to drive sequencing and retention
- Help leaders retain and apply by using Memory Triggers in virtual learning experiences
Handouts: As you watch the on-demand webinar, download the handouts from Mimeo and Russell Martin to round out your experience.
- Learning to Learn by Lou Russell in the Human Capitalist
- Transitioning to Blended Learning and Development Content
- How Mimeo Saves L&D Teams Time
- Mimeo Helps Train 10,000+ Learners Every Day
- Webinar Slides
About Lou Russell
Speaker: Lou Russell, CEO, Russell Martin & Associates
Lou Russell is the CEO/Queen of Russell Martin & Associates, an executive consultant, speaker and author whose passion is to grow companies by growing their people. She is the author of The Accelerated Learning Fieldbook, Project Management for Trainers, Training Triage, IT Leadership Alchemy, Leadership Training , 10 Steps to Successful Project Management and Managing Projects. Through speaking, training and writing, Lou draws on 30 years of helping organizations achieve their full potential. She inspires improvement in leadership, project management and individual growth. Lou’s upbeat style, and humorous stories about on-the ground experiences will give you the passion and tools to improve the bottom line. You will be moving, laughing, participating, inspired and challenged. Most importantly to Lou, you will learn.